Achieving Supremacy Awards is the most significant milestone in my journey with Great Eastern Life. It has given me experiences and memories that I will treasure forever. The Supremacy trips is an opportunity that should not be missed for every year. The whole experiences was significantly memorable and it was a joy to be part of it. I will definitely strive harder to ensure that I achieves the Supremacy trips every year! With my hard work and patient, I managed to complete the requirements and qualified for the Supremacy trips for six consecutive years since 2011. During the trips, is time for me to sit back and relax as enjoy the acknowledgement for my whole year efforts.
The Supremacy trips was more than just another overseas trip, it provided the opportunity to meet and learn from other qualifiers. Great Eastern Life choose the best airline, the finest accommodation, the tastiest meals and also threw an amazing gala dinner made the experience something could never or would want to forget. Everything from the luxurious five star treatment, it showed me that this career can be very rewarding if you are willing to work hard. By doing this, I learnt that when one's desire is strong enough, any goal or dream can be turned into reality. For great work, you will enjoy great rewards. You could be the proud recipient of incentive trips that will take you to the four corners of the world.


































No comments:
Post a Comment